Friday, January 21, 2011

Organization

This month the Close To My Heart H2H challenge is "from your heart to ours" it is all about organization.
I love my scraproom and I love to spend time trying to keep it organized, so when I read the H2H challenge this month I decided it was time to share my space with all of you. I have been organizing my room for awhile now, I'm sure as you all know it is a never ending job. I love using the white storage cubes and started storing all my non Close To My Heart scrapbooking supplies in the larger cubes. Here is a picture of the first ones I got quite awhile ago, they are bigger and sturdier than the ones I get now. You'll see my new Tv my hubby just bought me (HD) so I can watch my favorite channel GAC while I work. On top is also my stereo and my Anne Geddes Butterfly babies and My build-a-bears. My theme is "Babies, Butterflies and bears".


Here is my favorite picture! I'm sure you can guess why! My love (Rusty) loves to come in and keep me company when I am in my room. Usually he barks any time I get the camera out but I got lucky this time.















Here are a couple pictures of the other wall which is where my table is. I store my supplies I use most. I LOVE my Close To My Heart tower which holds my ink pads and markers.











This picture is what you see as you are looking at the doorway. Hanging on my door is a big canvas of my great niece which I took when she was about 9 months old. I have this paper storage rack I purchased at Hobby Lobby for 40% off which I will be filling soon.








This picture is of my closet. When my son had this room he never did have a closet door. I thought about putting one in but as I kept expanding I find it works better without a door. I actually started with just these 2 cabinets that you see underneath the storage cubes(from target I think) then I discovered the wonderful world of Close To My heart! All the storage cubes contain mostly Close To My Heart supplies.






In my two file drawers I keep all my older Level 1 & 2 paper packets




Thank-you for letting me share my favorite space with you. I hope you enjoyed it! I am pretty new at this blogging thing so I hope you will bare with me as I try and keep up with all these blogger pros.
I hope you will check out all the other wonderful blogs as they share there creative spaces. Can't wait to see yours!
I will be adding one more photo of my room of my desk area and the wonderful view as soon as I finish organizing it.

10 comments:

  1. Sharon - you have the prettiest scraproom! That wall colour is just gorgeous - how inspiring. Thanks for joining us this week at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is gorgeous Sharon!!! I'm hoping to get mine tidies up today so I can share what I have done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the COLOR!!! It's beautiful! Thank you for letting us peek in your craft room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhh... what a great space... I love the colour on the wall. Great looking dog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog and wonderful craft space! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at H2H this week! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheery color to work in! Love all the cubes for storage, and I like that there's no closet door...I may steal that idea! Thanks for sharing your space with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon!
    This is a lovely space and I love the colors. Thank for sharing with us at H2H!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Sharon! I'm a new follower. Love your crisp blue/white scrap room colors & my room doesn't have a closet door either! It helps us be faster. :) Visit me at http://scrappy-gram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty room. Your storage is so pretty that I would forget that it is storage.

    ReplyDelete